A Message From Our Owner
I have been involved in the air conditioning industry since receiving an HVAC technician degree at Brevard Community College. I completed my BS degree from Valencia College and graduated Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida with my BA degree.
Sky Air and Heat aims to lead the industry in indoor air quality, Florida specific dehumidification design and testing, and custom duct work designs that exceed customer expectations. Our goal at Sky Air is to set the HVAC standards for construction practices and code of ethics in Central Florida. At Sky Air and Heat we are passionate about providing outstanding service to all customers.
- LEED AP (BD+C)
- Certified Class One Energy Rater
- FGBC Green Rater
- Certified Green Professional
- Mitsubishi City-Multi Design Certified
- National Balance Institute Graduate
- OSHA 30-Hour Competence Trained
- ACCA Quality Assured Professional
- Member of the Central Florida Chapter of United States Green Building Coalition
- Member of the Florida Green Building Coalition
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando
- Member of the Local Better Business Bureau Chapter